Sunday, June 22, 2008

Wedding Weekend






This weekend we had the privilege of celebrating the marriage Ken and Brenna. It was a full and exhausting weekend but it was a blast. It was great to see friends and be a part of their wedding weekend. Hubby was best man and I was Matron of Honor (wow that sounds old), B and S were bouncers (They did the guest book), and Pey Pey and Bear were Flower Girl and Ring Bearer.




We knew that everyone would be tired this weekend so we were a little nervous about how every one's behavior and attitude would be. (If I can brag for a moment?!?) They were all 4 wonderful!! I could not have asked for better kids.



And I must say that I didn't know that they could all dance so well. Both Pey and Bear will tell you that their favorite part of the wedding was when they did the Hokey Fokey (AKA Hokey Pokey) at the reception. B and S say that dancing was their fav. part of the weekend. Our night ended last night with Pey and Bear praying:


Dear Jesus, thank you for du day.



(Pey) Thank you for Brenna being a princess.



(Bear) Thank you for Brenna's hair.


All the way home today they talked about going to the wedding Lesterday (Yesterday).


I wanted to share some pictures from the weekend. I hope you all enjoy.







6 comments:

ocean mommy said...

Ahhhhhh....You all look great. :)

We prayed you would have a great time and it looks like you did...

brenna said...

Thank you guys for being such a major role in our wedding. I know working out timing and navigation of children was tricky but we didn't notice any issues (if there were any) and we loved sharing such a big day with you all.

I love our pictures so far! I can't wait to see all 1000+ of them!! :-)

Love you guys!

Jenny said...

You all did look so beautiful! :) What an exciting day - I am so sorry I missed it! Ry said she had fun with your little ones...and the "big girls" too! Thanks for sharing some pictures!

Jenny said...

What a nice looking family! Great pictures!

The Sobie said...

That shirt Bear is wearing looks familiar... where'd you get it? ;)

Lindsay said...

Triple S.

Sobie Swap Shop

It's a great store. We have been shopping there for years.