Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Now that you are listening

As I have written many times before and will write many times again....a song has touched my heart.  One of those songs that I can't hear enough.  One of those that every time I do hear it I tear up and feel the loving arms of God wrap around me.  It is by an artist call JJ Heller  The song~ What Love Really Means

Her music always tells a story and takes you some where.  Here is the music video so you can love it too :-)



My favorite lines in the song are towards the end when she sings:

Now that you are listening I'll tell you that
I will love you for you.  Not for what you have done or what you will become.
I will love you for you , I will give you the love, the love that you never new.

____
I love that.  Now that I have allowed you to go through all your crap and NOW that you are listening, I'll tell you that I will love you for you.
What a sweet picture of our hardships and why God would ever let us experience anything bad.  So that maybe just maybe it is then that we can finally listen to hear the voice of God.

~LL

No comments: