Saturday, October 31, 2009

13







My beautiful baby girls turn 13 today!!! I can't believe it has been 13 years since God gave them to me. Our family has traveled down so many roads in 13 years. Many states, jobs, homes, schools,friends,churches. Many changes and few constants. But the few constants that we have had have proved to be the MOST important. God and family. I am so thankful for the many adventures that we have been on and I am even more thankful that we have gotten to do it together. Baily and Shelby have gone from being these bouncey little girls to these beautiful,spunky, young ladies. We laugh together and cry together. But most importantly....We do life together.

Thank you God for allowing me to mother Baily and Shelby. I pray that they grow into women that point people toward you. I pray that they are women of influence, women of peace, and women of honor. I pray that they use everything you have given them, to honor you and bring people to you.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful girls!!! I, too, pray that our Gracious God would bless them and make His face to shine upon them that His way may be made known upon the earth, His saving power to the nations!!! Love and Blessings to the entire Latham family!

Rhonda said...

Happy Birthday again beautiful teenagers!

Amen to Kimberly! May our Lord shine through them and never be ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

brenna said...

I know I'm late but tell the girls we said happy birthday!!

love you all :-)