Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Coming up for air

The past 4/5 weeks have been so hectic that I feel like I haven't had time to breathe.  So busy that I had to push back starting school with the kiddos.  We finally were able to get started a week or so ago.  It has been so good.  All of them seem to love it so far.  No tv, lots of reading, fun baking, great games, and lots of laughs.  Those are some pretty great reasons to home school :-). 

Date nights are non existent right now.  Family dinners don't really include everyone.  Fun Family nights......well haven't been happening.  Watching new Tv series alone seems to be my song and dance right now.  But.....I can't complain.  Our church is growing like crazy.  Lives are being changed all over the place. And people who are far from God....well....they seem to not be so far anymore. 

So as tough as "busy times" can be....the results that come from those "busy times" are eternal.  Ministry life can be hard on many different levels.  Sometimes it is because you feel so alone when other times it is because people won't leave you alone. I pray that these busy times that we are going through will ONLY result it people finding Jesus.  I am so thankful for this moment right now where I get to come up for air (even if it is only for a moment) and rest.

Good Night!

~LL

No comments: