Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pancakes

I made 3 batches of pancakes tonight. None of which got to eat.

1st-went for my very hungry children who acted as if they hadn't eaten in 3 days. And they were beautiful and perfect. (The pancakes not my children, though they are beautiful and perfect too :-)


2nd- burned b/c I was blog reading. Jacqulyn's to be specifc. Her photography and life are captivating and she s an amazing friend.



The 3rd batch wasn't much of a batch, it was only a single pancake. Because I had used all of the batter on the other batches of pancakes :-( So with only enough batter for 1 single pancake I tried again.  It  looked perfect, smelled perfect .... but when I cut into my sad single little perfect pancake.....it wasn't done inside......so I quit.



 

I think a bowl of cereal will do for my dinner tonight.  And it will be the best tasting most perfect ever :-)


~LL

No comments: