Friday, February 22, 2013

Helped

I wanted to post some different article links, podcast links and sermons link of some things that God is using to teach me with right now.  I am doing it for 2 reasons: 1- so that I can easily find them if I want to reference them again :). And 2- in hopes that they would help someone else in the way that they have helped me.

Right now I am reading:
JI Packer's Knowing God
and David Platt's Follow Me. (Wow! Trailer for the book)

Podcast:
Theology Refresh: Doctrine of Hell
Celebrity Factor



Sermons:
Piper at Passion 2013
Tony Merida at Imago Dei teaching Exodus 32
and The making of..
Matt Chandler from Code Orange  God is for God

Videos:
Francis Chan, Driscoll, Harris sit down and talk to Chan about his choices
Mark Dever on Numbers
Francis Chan Hero


L

No comments: