Saturday, April 28, 2007

Almost there!

Well, we are almost to moving time. The carpet was completed today and we will hopefully start moving into the new house this week. We are all so excited. We were at the house today trying to do some stuff. B and S waited no time making new friends. At one point there were 8 kids in my yard. (1o counting B and S) It was great!!

Other than house stuff, not much other stuff is going on. As far as homeschool is concerned, we are finished for the year. The girls tested out of 4th grade and we are satisfied that they are ready for 5th. I was about to pull my hair out trying to keep up with the house stuff and schooling. I guess that is one of the huge benefits to homeschool. I get to do it in such a way that best suits us.

As soon as I get a new camera (because the 10 year old photographers of the family broke mine) I will be posting before and after shots. Until next time........So long.

1 comment:

ocean mommy said...

We'll be praying for you this week. Sounds busy! Looking forward to seeing pictures!! Hug everyone for us.