Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easter



Happy Easter!!

I hope that everyone has had a great day remembering the sacrifice that was made for us. I have heard many people ask which do you like better, Easter or Christmas? I LOVE Christmas because I love giving gifts and seeing the look on people's faces. But Easter is very different for me. I love Easter for very personal reasons. It is a time that I get to reflect on the true meaning of Grace. It is a time that usually brings me great sadness but such relief. I realize how much wrong I have done and caused but in the same breath I am able to realize how much I am forgiven. We serve a mighty God! Easter is a great time to remember and be thankful.


To update everyone on our life....

The house is painted!!! Yeah!!! This past week the painters swooped in and preformed their magic. We know have a blue and red room, a green kitchen, a sage room, a blue dining room and a cotton candy room. (You'll have to see the pictures to fully understand) This week we had storms roll through our area and knock out our Internet. I feel like I am so disconnected from the world. At least DH has hooked up dial up so that I can at least check my email occasionally. As soon as I get the chance I will upload some pictures of the house and some Easter pictures.


1 comment:

ocean mommy said...

I can't wait to see some pictures!!
Hug the offspring for us.