Friday, March 30, 2007

Wallpaper!

Wallpaper wallpaper I hate wallpaper!!!! I just spent the evening attempting to remove wallpaper. I had a much brighter out look on life this morning. We went over to the new house and I pulled on some of the wallpaper that is (was) in the dining room, and much to my surprise it came right off. In fact...it came off in sheets. I was so excited!!! We were actually not going to paint this room and we were looking for an alternative to dealing with this paper. So I was thrilled when it came off.

BUT!!!!!

Tonight was a different story. Everyone says that it can be really easy to remove wallpaper or really hard. Well, guess which this one was??? REALLY HARD!! I finally just left and came home. I figured that my sanity was more important than a completed project. So tomorrow we will tackle it again.


Ok Ok enough about my boring wallpaper day. Let me tell you what else is going on in my life....
.....hmmmmm.......
....hmmm.......

...thinking........ wait.......it will come to me.....
NOPE..... nothing. Wallpaper is the most exciting thing in my life right now. So maybe tomorrow I will have a better tale to tell. So for now, Good night and God willing I will have the opportunity to do this tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Make sure you do primer/sealer on the drywall after sanding it smooth. The new paint will soak in like a sponge if you don't.