Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Contract

As many of you know we have listed our home up for sale. This has been a very interesting adventure with showing the house. As of today our home has been on the market for 3 weeks. But by the Grace of God, we now have a contract on our house. It came through Monday night and we signed off on it all yesterday. There are a few small bumps that we need to get past so please keep praying that everything goes forward with the sale. In the coming weeks I will post before and after pictures of the work we will be doing on the new house. We are so excited to be getting into a house with more space. I just hope we don't all kill each other on the way there. This entire process has been very tiring and stressful and there are times that I am not sure if we will make it through the day.

I am constantly reminded of how God always wants to take care of us, we just have to let him. I guess that is how I need to handle life's stress. It goes back to that cheesy saying "Let go and let God". But it really is true.

2 comments:

ocean mommy said...

Praise the Lord! That's an answer to our prayers. We can't wait to see pictures of the new place!

Jenny said...

That is so cool! I hope it all works out for you all. I'll have to hear the details soon.