Thursday, March 22, 2007

Spring Has Sprung!!






As you can tell be the pictures..... we had some fun outdoors today!!! It is great to see how well all 4 kids play together. It was such nice weather that it was hard to get them to come in. As the little ones grow into being 2, they are wearing me out. I have never been around two kids with more energy. Our day ended with Bear falling off one of the front steps and getting a pretty nice cut over his eye. Thank the Lord it wasn't bad enough for the ER. After he quit crying Dad and the big girls went for a walk, and Bear decided he wanted to go with, so he went out the door, down the steps, and up the drive way (without us seeing him). Thank the Lord (again) That Steven was close enough to get to him before he got to the street. Sometimes I just don't know if we are going to survive!!! Boys are definitely a different breed than girls. I am just thankful that we were taught a lesson without something tragic happening. As I held him tonight before putting him to bed I cried, and prayed, and cried and prayed, thanking God for every single moment that He gives me with my children. Knowing that any day could be our last and each second is a gift.
God is Good!!!!

No comments: