Sunday, March 18, 2007

Moving Forward


So as we all keep moving forward with technology and the ever changing world, I too will be stepping out into the new "BLOG" world. I hope that you enjoy reading what is going on in our lives as much as I enjoy expressing and myself and telling you. I will preface all that I will write and you will read by an apology.....

I apologize that my spelling stinks.

I apologize that I type at a different speed than my brain works.

I apologize that I write like I talk.


So that all being said, please always keep in mind that I love writing, I love sharing and I love making you all apart of us. I hope that as I journey through the ever changing world of parenthood, marriage, and my shifting sand like faith, that you will some way be able to understand the craziness, that I call my life.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I am the first to read and comment on your blog! :)

ocean mommy said...

Welcome to the wonderful world blogging!! I'm glad you're doing this. It's cool to see what other people are thinking! Cool picture of the man child!

ocean mommy said...

Girl, you got to tell me about that triple x thing before I click on it. ( I think Chloe might have clicked on it while I had this up earlier today!! She said something about Aunt Lindsay liking wrestlin' stuff.)