Sunday, February 10, 2008

True Religion


I know I have shared this video before. The line that stands out so much to me is : "Show true religion, because words they don't relieve."

We all talk a good talk, don't we? But words do nothing, "Your actions they heal me and show that you believe.

Our Guatemala Team will speak this mornign in church. They will talk about their actions. A challenging blog I read this morning spoke about DOING SOMETHING, it spoke about actions. CLICK HERE.

What will you do to show true religion?

James 1:27, "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."

1 comment:

ocean mommy said...

I would love to hear what the team had to say about their trip. :)

I saw Brenna's photos and it looked like an incredible time. I know they were all changed.