Thursday, January 31, 2008

6 Quirky things!

Ok! Thanks Steph. for tagging me. I am so jacked on Prednisone that I can't focus to right a blog that actually requires much of me. So righting about being quirky is PERFECT!

SO here goes!

1. I shave my legs EVERY DAY! If I don't, I can't sleep when the sheets hit the stubble. It drives me nuts. I have even been known to shave my legs in the middle of the night (if I forgot that day).

2. The smell of tires makes me nausated. You know what I am talking about.... when you walk into SAMS or the back of Walmart where they sell tires. I can't handle it. It is difficult for me to even go near the department.

3. I hate cooking breakfast. I like eating it. But there is something about the chaos of so many things needed to be cooked all at once and then you have to clean it up! I Hate it. Thank goodness I have a hubby who seems to like it. I do good to just do pancakes and sausage, much more stresses me out.

4. My 2nd toe is longer then my big toe. SO much so that I buy 1/2 size bigger shoe than I probably wear, just to accomidate my long toe. Hubby calls it my "freak toe". Oh and I am 5ft 2in. and wear a size 9. Hmmm... kind of quirky.

5. I can't breathe through my nose when I swim. You know how you are "suppose" to blow out when you are under water. Nope, I can't. I can't jump in a pool without holding my nose (unless I am diving) And yes.... I have tried since I was 6 years old.

6. I love marshmellows. Roasted, plain, just melted in a bowl in the microwave, Peeps, Chocolate covered, Roasted Marshmellow Jellybelly, little ones, big ones, on a salt cracker in the toaster oven just until the tops turn brown. :-)


Hope you ahve enjoyed my nutty, can't focus on too much, out of the box blog. It was fun! ANd it only took me a couple of hours. Prednisone keeps me from focusing on 1 thing but keeps me doing 1,000,000.

1 comment:

ocean mommy said...

This cracks me up! The freak toe...

And the marshmellows...do you remember when Chad brought you all those Easter peep/chick things.....that was some serious marshmellow goodness.

I'm right there with you on #1. I CAN NOT stand to not shave my legs.