Friday, May 22, 2009

Where do YOU shop?

This morning, Bear, decided to get up 2 hours before anyone else. :-( So my morning consisted of SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I got him settled with breakfast and Noggin and then darted off to try an catch a shower.

After I came out, I was greeted with, "Mommy I am sorry for being so loud this morning."
(Can I say that I felt about an inch high. )

"It's ok little dude." And I gave him a hug (of course more to make myself feel better, because I had been fussing all morning and felt like an Oger.)

Then he said," Mommy your da best Mommy I ever saw..........Where did we get you?"

I smirked an evil smirk.
"You got me at the Mommy Store."

His eyes lit up and he said," Oh oh we got the girls at The Girl Store and me and Dad at the Boy Store."

"Ok Bear, for real. Do you know where I came from?" "I cam out of my Mommy's tummy."
He says," Oh ok. And Me, B, S, and Pey, we all came out of Daddy's tummy!"

What can I say? I tried. :-)


Hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments: