Saturday, June 12, 2010

Fun Stuff

This week I received some fun goodies to review. The fact that this is post number 2 about random "stuff" ought to give you a pretty good glimpse into our crazy little life. From standing beside my hubby in ministry, to homeschooling 4, growing in Christ,reading tons, shopping when I can, and trying to live green. It all gives me PLENTY of things to write about. Reviews of products can be pretty boring to read so I will try to keep you entertained :-)


This time I got to pick out 4 things from the wonderful online stores of CSN.

#1 My children would call it a "A big huge bouncy ball" . I would call it "Mom is always gonna fuss when the kids get it out ball". But it is really a Yoga Direct Yoga Balance/Fitness Ball. One of my favorite things to do at the gym is the stability ball. I have had one in the past but.....to be honest I really didn't know how to use it. Now I do :-) and I love it. (When the kids aren't bouncing it down to hall ways and off the ceiling.grrrrrrrr)

#2 My little princess daughter would say they are called ...."If you put them under your shirt mom they look like boobs. But mom, I can't say that because that would be inappropriate. Right?" balls. I would call them Soft Weighted Toning Balls and they go great with my stability ball. But I keep them hidden in the closet until time to workout with them because the kids behave like they are at Chuck E Cheese when I bring them out.

#3 This one is a little random. I felt a little guilty to pick only stuff for me so I pick out something for school too. They are Basic sight word flash cards. I am so excited for school next year. We will be starting Kindergarten with the youngest two and it will be things like these flash cards that will make it easier and fun to learn to read.

#4 This one is even more random. I am not sure what to even say about it. Except that I love it and I needed one. In fact everyone needs at least one. I had a big one and it just didn't work for everything so this one fits perfectly..... it's a Calphalon slotted spoon. ( I told you it was random :-)

These wonderful gifts arrived from a great online company called CSN. They have 200+ websites to shop from. To name a few www.allchildrensfurniture.com www.csnbaby.com, www.cookware.com, www.allmodern.com
Basically anything you could need or want..... as you can tell by the things that I got.
kids bedding....cookware.....baby stuff....they have a site for everything. The support has been great and they are all very friendly. So next time you don't want to drag the kiddos out or you feel like shopping online is the easier way to go.....check them out :-)


Hope you enjoyed the review and the craziness from my life. Have a great weekend!!!


~LL

PS Don't forget the book giveaway next Thursday. GO leave a comment on the post Book Give Away

No comments: