Friday, June 25, 2010

Waiting

Grrrrrr.
As I sit here I am waiting for time to pass. Our student ministry is having a movie on the lawn at a friends house tonight. So.....I am waiting for night. Because you can't have an outside movie while it is dark :-X

Barron has gotten in this horrible habit over the past months of being super impatient. It drives everyone in the house crazy. Part of the insanity is because he can't tell time. So every 5 minutes he asks,"How much time now?" Which is totally not cool when you are doing something at 8:30 at night. He wakes up asking, "How much time NOW?". The other part I can't decide if it is personality or gender.

Right now we are waiting on:
Movie on the lawn
Breakfast (tomorrow)
Vacation Bible School
The Beach
Church
Play time at the pool
Bedtime
Booktime
Bath time
the Library
Snack (at any point I will give in)
Tv time
Kindergarten
Vegetables to grow
his socks to be washed
PE in the fall
play date at friend's house

and the list goes on and on.......


But truth be told..... A patient one I am not. (Yes, I hear it in a Yoda voice in my head.)
And deep down inside, I am just like Barron. I just keep it all inside. So I guess that answers my question about why he is the way he is.


PS. This blog had no purpose except to give me something to do while I wait :-)


~LL

No comments: