Friday, December 5, 2014

Mexico Trip 2015


A few months ago, our little Pey came walking down stairs with a jar in her hands. 


 She proudly announced that she was going to Mexico next year on the Family Mission trip. So... I guess that meant I was too :-)
(Our church does a trip each year that is designed for families with 1st-5th graders.)
So our journey began.....


Fast forward to Dec. 5. 

Today Pey and I will go and set up our table at the craft fair. Where we will use the money we make, to help support our trip next June.  

Many, many hours have been invested in making "white" boards. For us to sell tomorrow. 



Pey has also made the decision to give up all Christmas presents so that she can  use present money for support for the trip.
The heart of this little girl amazes me. I see her excited to not have anything under the tree. I see her excited when she reads about missionaries.  


     In our ministry years we have seen many mission trips roll through our house. Guatemala, Turkey, Bahamas, Vietnam, and one thing I have learned; Mission trips don't just happen to the person making the trip.  The entire house is affected on some level.  God has used so many trips, that I haven't gotten to go on, to change me.
I am so excited to see what this trip does for entire family!!

How can you support us?
-Pray for the next months for us. That they will be fruitful and faithful. 
-Pey will be writing blogs periodically. Read, comment, pray for her as she walks this road of faith. 
-Support. If you are local.  Come to the craft fair and support missions. 
-Support us through GoFundMe



-LL


No comments: