Friday, October 17, 2008

Life with Ambian

Ok I must say sorry for the last blog I wrote.
Because I don't remember writing it.
I occasionally take ambian to help me sleep, when I am jacked up on prednisone or jacked up on stress. (Either one keeps me from sleeping) But the down side is that about 15 minutes after I take it, I don't remember much. I am very cautious to only take it when I am "safe" and at home. Hubby has many funny stories about conversations that I have had, food that I have eaten, and now we can testify to blogs that I have written. Somewhere in my mind I vaguely remember writing it. In fact I remember it like I dreamed it. I even remember yesterday thinking , "Hmm that would be a great blog to ask people about what kind of animal they would be?" Apparently I would be a giraffe. ???? OK... sure why not.
If you were unfortunate enough to read it.... then I am sorry. The great thing is that blogger has this wonderful little button DELETE.

Life would be no fun if you couldn't laugh at your self.

Mike, yes... I watch the Mentalist. :-) and I thought that part of the show was really ineresting. Apparently so interesting that it made me write about it.