Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Distinct Pleasure

As many of you know we were in Indiana this past weekend. The weekend started a little crazy because we missed a connecting flight in Cincinnati, the Weather was insanely cold, and a dead car battery. But minus those things, the weekend was perfect!
I could go on and on about our experience this weekend, but I won't. I will just tell you of the BEST part of my weekend. I had the rare distinct pleasure of sitting and watching my wonderful hubby. It is not very often that I get to sit in the distance and enjoy. Sunday morning I sat through 3 services while hubby lead worship. With each service I intentionally changed seats. (I don't know why.....maybe it is just my psychotic nature. I wanted to keep him guessing where I would sit. :-O)
The cool part was watching him share his heart through music. 3x. and the even cooler part was having him lead me in worship.
With ministry, we never know whats next. We never know what to expect or anticipate. There have been many highs and many lows, but the true pleasure is having a husband to walk with.

1 comment:

ocean mommy said...

I would have changed seats with each service too! Keep him guessing! :)

I know you are so proud of him....

We're praying!