Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A glimpse

Little glimpses into our little world. Hope you enjoy.

My Little Ninja Turtle. This is how he watches his movie. Sword in hand, ready to fight!

Fun in the snow!







Love!
This is one funny kid.

How do YOU eat a doughnut???


My dainty little princess.
It is always very hard for me to post pictures because I want to tell the stories behind each one. The kids are SO different and each shot always ends up being a small minute glimpse into their personalities. We laugh so much around here. We have the best kids ever! (sorry if you have kids and disagree with me, but this is MY blog :-)

3 comments:

ocean mommy said...

The doughnut shots cracked me up...

RachelMay said...

lol you crack me up! They are adorable! Who wants to go to Dunkin Donuts?!

becky said...

jack watches star wars the same way! light saber in hand! ready to fight! -- how funnY!