Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Prayer please?

Today is my first day of vacation. It is such a relief to be off work for a little bit. Tomorrow we are leaving to head out to Indiana. We will be visiting a church that is potentially calling my husband to be on staff. It will be a busy and exciting weekend. We will be taking 2 of the 4 kiddos. We figured that the Big girls would add the most to our trip. We value their opinion and are really looking forward to some alone time with them.
I must confess that I am having a hard time with leaving the little ones. They have both been acting out a little, throwing fits, and then melting into a puddle of tears, this week. I know it is because they know that we are leaving. Both have commented about wanting to go and about how sad they are. I think that this time is different because they won't have their 2nd set of parents (aka: Big sisters) here to comfort them.

Please be in prayer for our family over the next week. Pray for safe travel, peace about decisions that must be made, and comfort for the kiddos. (and for me missing them)

PS I will update when we get back (and maybe twitter a little :-)

3 comments:

ocean mommy said...

You know we're praying...

love you

Rhonda said...

I've never stopped!

I Love you all very much

Rhonda said...

Indiana is COLD this morning