Sunday, January 25, 2009

Generosity

WOW! I am not sure even where to begin. Today was one of those days at church that will be forever stamped on my life. I knew today was coming. I was so excited to experience it. But to watch everyone's face as it happened was priceless.
Today was the 1st time I have ever been to church and "they" gave me money. In fact "they" gave everyone money. Read about it HERE subscribe to the blog and keep up as this movement of generosity forever impacts our community.

2 comments:

ocean mommy said...

This is exactly what Bruce taught a couple of weeks ago...I'm e-mail Jill to give him the link...You all need to have him come do this teaching series at your church...You would LOVE IT!!! He calls this the "God Pocket" and the "God Wad"

Once you give it away..you need to share your story here!!
So cool...

brenna said...

So what are you going to do with your money?

This is so cool!!