Friday, November 13, 2009

A New Journey -3

Continues.....

After I left on the Monday I did nothing. I simply went home with my emotions and moved on with my week. The week included alot of business for the funeral of our friend's sister, but other than that....nothing abnormal. At some point during the week as I thought everything out I made a decision to write a letter to the headquarters of my job. With great wisdom, my Hubby told me to sleep on it.....for a WEEK. :-) He normally tells me to sleep on things, because he knows that I am a reactionary person. I ended up sending it to 3 people in the company in the early part of the next week. All three people, were people that would hopefully read the letter and hear my heart. The letter talked about the story that had happened and it spoke of the true meaning of ministry, what that means to me, and ultimately what that should mean to them.

Then my family left to go on vacation. We went to see my mom and step-dad in Tn, my brother and his family in Ga., and then some dear friends of our in Ky. It was a much needed break from all of the chaos of the previous weeks.
In the latter part of the trip I got a call from the corporate offices in Nashville. They received my letter!!
I talked for over an hour about my side of the story and how I felt about it all. When the conversation was over, I felt like my goal was accomplished. I never wanted anything bad, or wanted my job back, I just wanted to be heard and understood.

more tomorrow on what God did next......I will leave you with some pictures from our trip.




































1 comment:

brenna said...

I am DYING to hear the end of the story. Please don't make me wait too long!!! :-)

love ya!