Saturday, January 30, 2010

Famiy Night- Carnival

We have been off our game a little lately and I have not been doing as many family nights. I confess...sometimes when I think of doing a family night I remember how we are all home together all the time and I lose motivation. But after last night I am motivated once again. We had a BLAST!

We started our night with face painting then on to caramel apples. We played games and popped balloons, and laughed and laughed. Food for the night included corndogs, cheese sticks and the finished caramel apples. **But don't worry..... before Family Night began we all hit the YMCA and worked out a little. :-) **

Here is a video of the night. Enjoy!!!!


Can't wait for the next family night. It will be for Valentines Day. It is going to be really special. I will share more later. :-)

Have a great weekend. I have to go play in the snow :-( The kids are begging...and begging....and begging.....and....(you get the point.)

~LL~

1 comment:

ocean mommy said...

Love it! I'm making Chad go to the store for caramel now....yummy. :)