Sunday, June 17, 2007

A day to remember

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Father's day today. I pray that you were able to spend time with you dad or able to at least talk over the phone. I also pray that you were able to take some time today and be with your Heavenly Father.
Yesterday our family was able to go to an amusement park. It was about a half hour from here and we had a blast. The big kids rode all sorts of rides and then the babies got to ride for the first time by them selves. After that we went out for Japanese to celebrate Father's Day. Over the past couple of years we have started going out the night before for Mother's Day and Father's Day. It makes our Sunday's alot easier. All in all it was a perfect day!! I haven't uploaded my pictures yet but once I do I will post them. Tomorrow we are headed to the beach. I sometimes forget what a privilege it is to live this close. I love that we can take off on Dad's off day and head out for some R&R. Good Day and Good Night.

2 comments:

ocean mommy said...

Pictures are great. Where are you?!!!! I know, I'm guilty of the same thing. I'd rather be behind the camera. :)

Camilla said...

Looks like you had a super fun day! Too bad Mom didn't get to go!!!! We moms wouldn't have any pictures if we didn't take them ourselves! Thanks for sharing. They're great! Wish I'd been there! Love, Milla