Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Round 758 Ding! Ding!

Today my day began with another doctor's appointment. This was the most anticipated appointment for me yet. Today we hoped to get a diagnosis of my stomach issues.
I met with the surgeon at 8:30am and he had good and bad news. The good news was that I would not need to see him anymore. Yay! No surgery. The bad news was that all test showed that it was Crohn's Disease. (For more info click here.)
This isn't really a shocker for us. We assumed that this was the culprit behind all of my sickness. Next step is for me to get in to see a GI doctor and to begin treatment. Hopefully everything has been caught early enough that medications will be able to give me a "normal" life. The next test for us was going to be getting in to see this GI doctor. They have been telling me that I couldn't get an appointment until Feb. I asked if there was another doctor worth seeing and my surgeon said NO. He was very adamant about getting me an appointment with this doctor. The surgeon's office called this morning, while I was still at the office, with no luck on getting me an appointment. They told me that they would keep trying and give me a call later. I left their and started praying. About 30 minutes later they called me back and had gotten and appointment for me for this Friday. My saviour he can move the mountains, my God is mighty to save. Forever author of salvation, He rose and conquered the grave.
Each time I hear that song I am moved to tears. Because I know that my saviour can move mountains, and nothing seems impossible when we are following him.

Thank you God for giving us hope in a hopeless world. Thank you for giving us peace in a world that is covered with war. Thank you for loving us when we are so unlovable. Thank you for sending your one and only precious son to conquer the grave.

Merry Christmas!



2 comments:

ocean mommy said...

Praying for you. We'll talk to you after round 759 on Friday. :)

love you
steph.

ocean mommy said...

Praying for you. We'll talk to you after round 759 on Friday. :)

love you
steph.