Friday, May 30, 2008

I'm out

I hate checking in on my favorite blogs only to find that they haven't posted anything AGAIN! Days, weeks and sometimes months go by and nothing (you know who you are!). But I am faithful in my checking, in hopes that one day I will be surprised and find that they have posted something again.

Well, I don't want to be that person for you all. SO I will be forth coming and tell you that I won't be posting for a while. I am dried up. I need a break. Every time I go and try to post something I find that it is either extremely meaningless, or hurtful to someone. So "I'm Out".

My prayer right now is that God will give me emotional rest and the He will renew my strength. I love blogging and I will be back soon.

Love us and pray for us!

5 comments:

ocean mommy said...

Everybody needs a break sometimes...you'll enjoy it more once you walk away from it. :)

The Sobie said...

When this happens to me, I post stuff that is purposefully nonsensical. I just have trouble opening up my personal thoughts and feelings in writing, so I do this more often than not.

Sometimes it's nice to purposefully write stuff with no meaning whatsoever.

Steven Latham said...

Hmmm, I went back and read your blogs and didn't see ONE THING that was extremely meaningless or hurtful to someone. In fact, everything was IMMENSELY meaningful and PROFOUNDLY helpful to your readers.

Now, I realize I'm biased, but your blog is one of my favorites. If you wanna take a break from blogging, go for it. Just don't feel the need to justify it with reasons that are self-condemning and obviously false!

I love you. :-)

ocean mommy said...

I second Steven's comment....

Jenny said...

Alright, if my blog was one that you were calling out for not updating... you will be happy since I finally put up a few updates! :) Love ya!