Thursday, May 8, 2008

Tired

After a long Tuesday night with Hubby and little ones throwing up all night My body decided it didn't want to be left out of the excitement. So Wed. alllllll day I was sick. I don't know if it has to do with the Crohn's or if I am just unlucky but it seems like I get this stuff worse than anyone else in the house. It all seemed a reminiscent of my January episode (which landed me in the hospital) so I was pretty scared all day. This morning I woke feeling a pretty exhausted and pretty sore. Needless to say it was hard to get dressed and come to work.
Many thing to be thankful for though:
-A job to come to.
-God's timing of everyone getting sick. (Baby's first, then daddy, then me. And it was my day off.)
-B and S Still haven't shown signs of getting it.


Blessed be the name is the song that continues to scroll through my exhausted brain.

2 comments:

ocean mommy said...

Lord Jesus, give Lindsay the strength she needs to take the next step...

The Sobie said...

Our bad!