Sunday, December 14, 2008

Great lines

Here are some funny lines that I have heard in my world over the past couple of weeks.

- Jesus is coming back in 2012. * A middle schooler at church this morning.

-I asked Pey Pey who is coming to our house on Christmas morning? She said," Baby Jesus. Because he is coming to see Santa."

-"I was reincarnated 4 times." * A customer. (and she was serious)

-"Mommy, you are not nice. I am going to spank your hiney." (then I got tickled at how serious she was and I started to laugh. I tried very hard not to but I couldn't help it.) Then she said, "Mommy I am NOT kiddin' ."
"I know you are very serious," I told her. (But I was still giggling)
"Mommy, did you hear me. I am not kiddin' . And you are making me very upset."

I went out shopping last night with Pey and Little Bear. After we came back home little bear ran up to Hubby and said, "Daddy, Daddy we went shopping and got you a new tool, but it is a secret that I can't tell you." (Hmm, I wonder if darling Daddy knows what his wonderful son got him for Christmas??)

Hope you all have a great week. Take it easy and enjoy the season. Much love.

2 comments:

ocean mommy said...

Just what book did you offer the customer who has been reincarnated 4 times???

Lindsay said...

She was actually buying a Kevin Leman book (New Kid By Friday). She said that she had seen him on Joyce Myer's show. Hmmm, reincarnation, my kids are messed up, Joyce Myer. I was dumb founded!