Friday, July 3, 2009

Team Gumby

Introducing "Team Turkey" (aka Team Gumby)

8 days and counting. Please be in prayer for our safe travels and to stay healthy. We will be gone for over a week. Many of us will be leaving children/families behind in the states, so please pray for that. This will be the longest I have ever been away from my kiddos, I know it will be very hard.

I am not going to fight to blog while we are there but I am going to journal. That way I can blog about the trip when we come home. My emotions are all over the place right now. Partly because I JUST got home from the beach last night. ( i will post pictures soon. ) Last time I tried to do anything like this.... I discovered that God had other plans. So this time I am taking small steps into my excitement. Trusting that God will place me exactly where he wants me.

In the mean time, please pray for us all. I wanted to give you pictures of our team so that you would know exactly who to pray for.








Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!




Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!


This team is a BLAST!!! We have already had many laughs together. I can't wait to travel with them. Thank you for all the prayers and support that many of you have sent out for us.

Much love!

1 comment:

brenna said...

LOVE IT

We will definitely be praying for your guys, your team and your kids at home. And that you actually get to go this time!

love you guys!