Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Arrived!!

Yesterday was a crazy day! Full of running errands and screaming kids. By the time we got home I just needed silence. I told them no TV, no computer, no Wii, no Leapsters (you get the picture). That order was followed by screaming and falling on the floor (because apparently the world ends if you turn the tv off :-0 ) That lasted for about 3 minutes and then I remembered ......there was a delivery that had come earlier. So I put on my super"mom" cape and flew down the hall to get the package. I threw off the wrapping and began taring the box open with my teeth....ok just kidding! But I was pretty excited that our Mega Magz were finally here! So I opened the box and laid out all the pieces. It is 130 pieces of classic magetic bars and steel balls. Simply put....the bars and balls join together to create all kinds of cool things. And like a gift from heaven SILENCE reigned down on my home ( Can you hear the angels singing Lalalalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!) The kids played for hours. (and right now as I type they are back playing with them again.)

My only caution is the size of the bars and balls. The box warns for 4 and older......for a reason. They are a big time choking hazard. But thankfully my little ones are big enough to enjoy them safely.
This wonderful gift arrived from a great online company called CSN. They have 200+ websites to shop from. To name a few www.allchildrensfurniture.com www.csnbaby.com, www.cookware.com, www.allmodern.com
Basically anything you could need....kids bedding....cookware.....baby stuff....they have a site for. The support has been great and they are all very friendly. So next time you don't want to drag the kiddos out or you feel like shopping online is the easier way to go.....check them out :-)

Ok gonna run play with the kids! Have a great day.

~LL

1 comment:

Chaotic Kass said...

i just might have to get those for my 9 year old!