Thursday, March 11, 2010

Easter is coming

We are a little over 2 weeks from Easter. It seems like God is doing something amazing around us. There are so many "God things" going on that I feel almost overwhelmed. I kind of feel like I am at a dessert buffet full of all my favorites and someone handed me a little bitty kid plate. Don't you hate it when you are handed a plate that is too small to fit all your favorites?

There is so much going on that I feel like I am struggling to breathe and take it all in. It all kind of started with an great weekend with a handful of ladies (2400 :-). We were at Going Beyond Priscilla Shirer and her brother Anthony Evans led worship. I will try not so sound silly...but let me tell you.....WOW! What a weekend. Not only is she SO gifted and anointed as a speaker, but she is REAL and transparent. And worship.....well...Anthony Evans is my new favorite worship leader. And not for only His voice but for his heart. We were told to WAKE UP! stop sleepwalking through your life and embrace where God has placed you. You are not where you are by accident, but by divine placement and purpose.

We came home on Saturday went to sleep and then showed up at church only to witness God breaking 1000 in attendance. What an unbelievable Sunday! We came away from church SO on fire for what God is doing in our community. We are constantly humbled that God would allow us to be a part of the adventure of Lifepoint!

As we walk into the weeks before Easter God has laid a heavy burden on my heart! So I write to ask you to pray:
#1 For what God is going to do in the coming weeks.
#2 For the names that He is laying on our hearts to pray for and invite
#3 That TRUTH would penetrate the hearts of people who are Far From God.
#4 The names that God has placed on my heart ~R and ~D that God would rocked their world and they would see that He is the only thing that will fill the hole in their hearts.

No comments: