Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sneak Peak CSN stores

Wow having 4 kids can sometimes be wild and crazy. Sometimes I enjoy getting out of the house and venturing out to do my shopping. But other times it is just too much. I have found a convient place to shop online that has everything! No matter what my shopping needs....this place seems to have it. Things like Kids Bedding, toys, cooking supplies, and curtains to name a few. They have it all. CSN is a collection of over 200 stores. They are sponsoring a review of this product here on my blog. YAY!! for us because we get the fun opportunity to play with this and then tell all of you about it.
Coming soon I will let you know how our new toy works out for us. Barron and Peyton love to build and create things so I think the Mega Magz will be a huge hit.


~LL

No comments: