Thursday, October 25, 2007

Catch up not Mustard

I am awful! I just got pictures off of my camera and I realized that they are MONTHS old. It makes it a little hard to keep people updated on our lives with there are numerous adventures to blog about. So I will give you the short trip through our past months.
(Pictures are on the sidebar)

1. Trip to see Virginia Tech with my darling hubby. We called it our anniversary trip. Because we got to go WITHOUT the little ones. We had a blast! I must say, watching football live and in person is so much better than any HD TV can offer. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day and I had the best company ever.

2. Trip to Atlanta. We had the opportunity to see my brother and his fam while we were there. Steph. was so wonderful and kept the kids for us while we (Hubby, me, and our church staff) went to a conference.



3. Punkin Patch (as little Bear calls it). We took off out to a big pumpkin patch and let all the kids pick a favorite. It was cool to see their personalities come out in the pumpkins that they chose. Shel- Different shaped kind of funky looking. Very cool. Biddy- Perfect. Normal. Bear- As big as he could carry. Pey Pey- A little baby pumpkin. (so she could be a mommy to it)


Hope you enjoy the catch up. I will try to do better with pictures next time!

1 comment:

ocean mommy said...

Love the punkin pictures. So cute. The game looks fun. we are watching VT play in the rain as we speak. Well....Chad is watching

steph.