Saturday, March 29, 2008

The other man in my life


The phrase I use to describe him "He loves hard". Little bear is as rough and tough as they come one second and then in the next he is as gentle as a wasp the next. (Just kidding) He definitely has his gentle side. He reminds me of another child in our family in his passions. Shell- I have always described as passionate. She is always extreme. Either she is REALLY happy or REALLY mad. There is no middle ground with her. And that is how I would describe my little Bear. I love this picture because it truly shows HIM.
For those of you who are mom's and have a son you can understand this....
Bear really is the other man in my life. It was amazing to me when he was born and what it did to my heart. Knowing that he would see me differently than any of my other kids, knowing that he would love me differently gave him a different spot in my heart. He would be the other man in my life.
Each child, my hubby, my friends all have special places in my heart. God designed my heart with special holes that only special people can fill. For that I am so thankful!

1 comment:

ocean mommy said...

I love this picture of him....

BTW---there are a few pictures of your dad in Chad's web album you HAVE.GOT. to see.....

We sure missed you guys today...