Sunday, April 6, 2008

#3 -for 2- little 1s

Today is birthday 3 for Little Bear and Miss P. We spent our rainy morning as first time visitors to a local church and then did lunch in "Psycho Land" (aka: Chucky Cheese). But I must say... we had a blast. And sadly I must admit that Chucky serves my FAVORITE pizza AND it is the only place in town (that I know of) that has Mellow Yellow.
When you put it all together:
1. Great Pizza
2. Favorite Drink
3. Kids are entertained for hours
4. Mom and Dad get one on one conversation

AGAINST
1. Psycho, caffeinated, hyper active, children who are never let out of their home except for today to come to Chucky Cheese so they run around like people on crack.


I think it balances pretty well!

I started to post of blog about how time flies, wow I can't believe they are this big, I miss my little babies, and so forth and so on..... BUT (even though those things are true) We all already know it. We know that life passes too quickly and that our children grow up to fast. So I just want to focus on the gift of today and the time that I have with the ones that I love.

Happy Birthday my 2 littlest 1s. I love you!

3 comments:

ocean mommy said...

How about some pictures?????

Sounds like a fun day. :)

Happy birthday to my favorite 3 year old niece and my superhero nephew.

We'll call a little later....

Love you all
steph.

ocean mommy said...

How about some pictures?????

Sounds like a fun day. :)

Happy birthday to my favorite 3 year old niece and my superhero nephew.

We'll call a little later....

Love you all
steph.

Chadwick said...

Hey sis - glad you all had a great day. Chloe still remembers the day they awere bron as the day she lost her first tooth.

I think this all means were are all getting old.

Give them a hug for me.

Love you