Saturday, April 19, 2008

How do you stay positive?

As I have talked about before, I am typically a pessimistic person. Or as I like to say it "I'm a realist" I don't think I am negative, I just look at life and realize that it's not fair, it's not just, it's sometimes sucks, and that is just how it goes. My hope is for Heaven. Where the glass will not be half empty/half full, but overflowing!

Now that being said....
God is challenging me on how do I handle my "realistic perspective" while: #1 Working with someone who is negative ALL THE TIME. #2 Living with financial circumstances that are less that ideal. #3 Having one child who seems to always find the negative in everything. #4 Being tired all the time because of work and home life. #5 Being sick on any given day with Crohns.

My blogs over the next days will be about these situations. My hope is that God will use them to challenge me and give me ways to rise above. Many times when I write things out or talk things out God will use words that are meant to encourage others and turn them to encourage or enlighten me.

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment: