Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A great Wife!

In this little world of ours I would define a great wife as one who:
-Takes care of her family.
-Cooks great
-Cleans what is needed
-Laundry
-Home schools patiently
-Shops for groceries with all 4 kids and doesn't kill anyone
-Stay up-to-date on her Beth Moore bible study
-Learns from Dr. Oz (on Oprah) how to take care herself and manage her health and weight
-Plays with the kiddos
-Listens well
(I am sure I could keep going ;-)

I wish I could say that these were characteristics that I had. In fact most of these are only things that I can HOPE to be. But there is someone who lives in my house that accomplishes these things. MY HUBBY. He is the best wife I could ask for.

I decided that this needed a BLOG only after he sat down to read a Beth Moore Daily devotion and then followed that by telling me about Dr. OZ and his life changing health tips. I couldn't even let him finish his sentence before I busted out laughing.

Tomorrow he has a nail appointment and he is going to get a waxing. (giggle giggle!)
All kidding aside..... I have the best hubby/wife ever.

I love you baby!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Go Steven! :)

ocean mommy said...

What a man..... we'll see how long he can keep this up. :)