Monday, August 25, 2008

Fun Monday!

Today started early. We had (much needed) dentist appointments at 8:00am for the kiddos. This was Pey and Bears first visit to the dentist. The big girls went first and then the little ones. Everyone did great and we had zero cavities. That's right with all 4 kids we had NONE. I was so excited. I am not sure how it happened, because God knows it is not because of good dental habits. ( I wish I could say that it is because we brush after every meal and floss daily.) Anyway, I have a dental visit next month and I am sure I will make up for the cavities.
We came home for naps and then headed to the pool for the evening. It was great because it was a little cloudy and there was hardly no one there. So I got wonderful pictures and everyone had a blast.

Here are some of my goodies.



My Men









I wonder what she's laughing at?


My Little Crocodile Hunter

3 comments:

ocean mommy said...

Lindsay! Peyton looks SOOOOOO LONG in that first picture!

Looks like a fun day.

Hope you're feeling great!
steph.

brenna said...

How CUTE!!!! We're so excited to see you this weekend!!! Should we bring our suits?

ocean mommy said...

And where are the pictures of you?!??!?!??!

I had to come back to get a "fix"...