Thursday, August 28, 2008

What are you screaming?

A line I read yesterday...

"Every one's life screams for something. What does your life scream for?"


Since reading that line yesterday, I can't get it out of my head. What does my life scream for? Not, "What do I live for?" But, "What does my life SCREAM for?"

-Social injustice?
-Politics?
-My faith?
-My unfair life?
-My great life?
-Me, Me, Me
-The lost?
-The found?
-The unborn?
-The dying?

What do people hear screaming from my life? What does my life scream, when I don't say a word?

Every one's life screams for something! What does your life scream for?

1 comment:

ocean mommy said...

That's a cool question...

I think right now, I scream for truth. It is the most important thing to me. I want God's truth found in his word, but also truth from those around me. Does that make sense? Probably not...Emma jumped in our bed at 3 this am and proceeded to grind her teeth until 5:30....I have a feeling nothing I write today is going to make much sense. :)

Love you guys
steph.