Friday, August 22, 2008

Tears

Ok, now I understand that it is completely wrong to make fun of someone. That being said I am NOT making fun of someone, but I am making fun of something.
While watching the Olympics the other night we got to watch something that I have never seen (on tv.) At they call it sport. :-)





Thoughts that came to mind as I watched and wiped the tears:



  • Freezer section at Walmart. (We call it the "Walmart syndrome" because no matter what..... I always have to go to the bathroom when I got o Walmart.)

  • The pee pee dance

  • When having a Crohn's attack.

  • Too much water.

  • "Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, right now"





To reiterate my previous point. I am not making fun of anyone who is in the event or participates in this sport. But it is the funniest thing I have seen in a while. Aside from "the big red balls."






If you don't laugh at life, then it will laugh at you!!

The next time I go "walking" down the aisle at Walmart and someone wants to know why I am in such a hurry, I am just going to say," I am not in a hurry, I am training."

London 2012. Here I come!


4 comments:

brenna said...

I love it! I feel like that would've been us at the Y if we just could've walked faster!

OR at the pool when the lifeguard yelled to "WALK" but you were still racing so you just walked REALLY fast around the pool.

Go Team Lindsay!!

Jenny said...

I think the funniest part of the race walking was when they showed it in slow motion!

ocean mommy said...

THAT IS SO STINKIN' FUNNY!!!!

My ribs and stomach hurt from laughing so hard this weekend, and now this??!?!?! Sweet mercy....

And did they really show it in slow motion??? That is so funny.

ocean mommy said...

THAT IS SO STINKIN' FUNNY!!!!

My ribs and stomach hurt from laughing so hard this weekend, and now this??!?!?! Sweet mercy....

And did they really show it in slow motion??? That is so funny.