Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Blue Whale




Did you know that a blue whales heart is the size of a VW Bug? Yeah....me neither. I sat down today and wanted to blog....but....I have nothing. I love writing and blogging always scratches that itch for me,but somedays, my brain is just fried.

But what can you expect. I have watched Finding Nemo 2x today, done 6 loads of laundry, began to plan out homeschooling (which begins next week), mowed the lawn, used the weed eater, and tried to watch a movie during nap time (which ended up being a movie about Kabala and Hari Krishna's)(and no the title didn't give it away)). Not to mention I can't stop making lists for our upcoming trips that we will be taking.

So since I did not do any "deep thinking" today I figured that I would throw out a random fact.

The first thing that came to mind when I saw this fact about the blue whale, is how amazing God is.And then I began to think about just how big this whales heart truely is. I wonder if i had a heart that size would I be a nicer person, would I give more, would I love more? DUH! Of course not. Because it is not the size of my heart,but the size of my will. So maybe that is it. That is my challnge for today.

God please grow my will. Please make my "desire for you" never stop growing. Please help my human sized heart to beat in sync with yours so that I may love like you love.

2 comments:

Steven Latham said...

Ha ha! You wrote "in sync." I knew you always loved boy bands!!

ocean mommy said...

How was the weed eater experience? Chad let me try last week. (since a one armed man can't weed eat very well.) About an hour later the kid up the street came to "fix" what I scalped. It wasn't very pretty.