Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Day 11

Oops I missed day 10. Oh well.

Today I am thankful for my mission opportunity to Guatemala. We met with our team tonight and spent some time in Bible study and Spanish study. It was a great time. I come away being very thankful again that God is laying this opportunity in front of me. I am so excited and with each passing month the anticipation for the trip grows.
Between Hubby and I we have half of the money raised for our trip. Altogether we need a total of $3000. But we are getting there. Sometimes it seems daunting to think of raising another $1500 but I know that God will provide.
Please be in prayer for us as we strive to raise more money and that God will continue to prepare our hearts and ready us for this trip.

God thank you so much for the team you have put together to go and serve the people of Guatemala. Thank you for allowing me to go and to share this experience with my husband. I pray for protection for all of us. I pray that you will bind the enemy from interfering with all that you will have us do. God help us to run and not be weary. Help us to "GO" in your name. Help us to be your hands and feet.

1 comment:

ocean mommy said...

He'll provide....no worries.

Love the the new look here. Very Cute. :)

steph.