Thursday, November 8, 2007

Day 5

I can't decide if this is a typical homeschool day or an odd one. Anyway you look at it, it is good for a laugh. So my first thankful thing is this funny picture of our day. Yes, she is wearing a Shrek mask and yes the other one is wearing a snow cap (and it isn't cold in my house).

#2 I am also thankful that I got to get out of the house tonight and go work out. I am not sure that I am as thankful for the work out as I am thankful for the good company. As my friend and I work out we were able to spend some good ole girl time together we talked about our men, our money, and our lives. It was needed and I am thankful for it. It is such a blessing in my life to have her Brenna in my life. She is one of those friends that I don't have to clean my house for. And let's get real.... everybody needs at least ONE of those.

Thank you God for giving me a good laugh today. Thank you for my silly kids. Thank you God for allowing me to get out of the house for some "Me" time tonight. And thank you for giving me Brenna to spend it with.

2 comments:

Chaotic Joy said...

Hi Lindsay! Thanks for stopping by my place. And I agree. I have a couple of friends like that, and I would be lost without them. I guess The Lord knows if I had to clean my house to see them, I would be very lonely. :)

ocean mommy said...

I think that looks like a wonderful homeschool day. :) Whatever it takes to get that work done!

Glad you have Brenna up there. We should would like to meet her one day. :)

steph.