Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Day 3

Today I am thankful for a great school day.
Translation: A school day that didn't involve any tears or screaming. (From me or the kids ;) )

The girls are such troopers. Not only do they put up with the toddlers running around but they put up with me. It seems like I change "how we do stuff" once a week.

I am also thankful for the silence of this evening. Ok not really silence. But to have only the sound of MY tv show is something that I would consider to be silence. I am so thankful that at the end of a long day (correction... at the end of a long couple of days) I get to sit down with my Hubby. I get to laugh and play with my best friend and forget all of my woes.

Thank you God for allowing my to home school such wonderful kids. Thank you for giving me a best friend and allowing me to marry him.

1 comment:

ocean mommy said...

I'm enjoying reading your thankful list each day. :)