Tuesday, November 6, 2007

A little behind

Oops I was tagged a month ago by Notes from the soul. But I am a little slow to respond. So here goes....





Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Hostess- I had to wear overalls and it was at a Catfish restaurant. :-0

2. Ace Hardware Girl- Had to call for manure over a loud speaker

3. Store Manager- Enjoyed

4. Mom- Love



Four movies I can watch over and over and over: (Disclaimer: I do NOT like to watch movies again, but if I have to)

1. Pride and Prejudice

2. Dirty Dancing

3. Top Gun

4. First Knight

5. Dora Saves the Mermaid (This is new, but the little ones sit still for 1 hour)



Four TV shows I like to watch:

1. Survivor

2. LOST

3. Brothers and Sisters

4. The Unit



Four places I have vacationed:

1. Grand Cayman

2. Nags Head

3. Bahamas

4. Orlando



Four of my favorite dishes: (Not Restaruant style)

1. Bacon Cheese Burger and Fries

2. Hubby's Steak

3. Holiday Spaghetti

4. Pancakes and Sausage



Four websites I visit daily

1. my blog

2. my friend’s blogs

3. Weather

4. Church staffing.com (ha ha just kidding)



Four places I would rather be

1. Taking a nap

2. Alone at the movie theater with my popcorn and a great new tear jerker

3. On a date with my darling

4. Africa



Four bloggers I am tagging

1. Steven at The (insert Clever Blog Title Here) Blog- So you can have a little fun with writing.

2. Brenna at Dreamer of Much- To learn something new

3. Kenny at The World According to Kenny- So you will write something

4. Becky at In my own Arms- I'm curious.







Hope you all enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

1 comment:

ocean mommy said...

I forgot about the Catfish place. Too funny. Churchstaffing.com. You are a brave women. :)