Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Day 17-WOW

The weather was.......WOW!!! 70 and cloudless. I would venture to say almost perfect. So we went outside to take some pictures. Most turned out pretty good. We had lots of fun so we wanted to share it with everyone. Today I am Thankful for God giving us a WOW! kind of a day. It was just the pick me up that I needed.



Little Man and Little Lady


Just hanging out!


Tree huggers



The big girls took off and all I could get is one of all the kids. But the little ones didn't mind posing for me for a while. I did get a handful of one big sister and her little bro/sis. Here is a slideshow of all the pics I took. God is so good! We are so blessed!


]\

2 comments:

ocean mommy said...

Those are great. I really like the one of Big Sis and Little Bro.in the tree. The light and the color of the leaves behind them is stunning. :)

Have a great Thanksgiving Day!

steph.

brenna said...

I LOVE THESE!!!! I will be downloading a few for my screensaver :-) Too bad Shel was a punk and wouldn't pose for more... But the ones with B are GREAT!